
"Under a blue moon I saw youSo soon you'll take meUp in your arms to late to beg you Or cancel it though I know it must beThe killing time, unwillingly mine
Fate, up against your willThrough the tick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
In starlit nights I saw youSo cruelly you kissed meYour lips a magic worldYour sky all hung with jewelsThe killing moon, will come too soon
Fate, up against your will Through the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
Under a blue moon I saw youSo soon you'll take meUp in your arms to late to beg you Or cancel it though I know it must beThe killing time, unwillingly mine
Fate, up against your willThrough the tick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
Fate, up against your willThrough the tick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him."
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário